Exclussive coarse fishing for our guests. Or simply just enjoy watching the abundance of wildlife.
Perfect for all, from beginners to the more serious anglers.
Available for the summer of 2018, will be lake Campbell. Giving you the choice of 2 lakes to fish from.
Enjoy hours of family fishing together.
The Lake is approximately half an acre in size; and very well stocked with Carp Bream, Tench and Roach. The Carp vary in size but roughly go up to 15/16lbs (and still growing).
1. Barbless hooks
2. Landing nets are essential, you will not be allowed to fish without one.
3. No keep nets.
4. Fish must be handled with great care.
5. Children fishing must be supervised.
6. Fishing equipment left unattended is at your own risk.
7. A vailid fishing license will be required.
There is a small charge of £5 per day or £25 per week, family concessions are available.
To prevent contamination, please ensure your landing nets are clean and dry prior to your visit. All landing nets will be checked before you fish.